Dr. Benedict Davies (University of Liverpool) has recently launched Abercromby Press, a niche publisher specialising in academic books on Egyptology and related subjects.
Their aims are:
- to publish high-quality books at competitive prices, thereby challenging the currently prohibitive high pricing structure of many of the mainstream academic publishing houses;
- to remunerate authors with an attractive royalty on sales;
- to undertake peer reviews where deemed necessary.
The current portfolio includes the forthcoming titles:
- Benedict G. Davies, *An Encyclopedia of Deir el-Medina.*
- K.A. Kitchen, *The Rise and Fall of Nations in Ancient Near Eastern and Biblical Antiquity.*
Should you have a project in mind, or a manuscript ready for production, please email Dr. Davies to discuss editorial requirements (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, you can contact him for an informal chat on one the following numbers: +44 151 638 9017 (office), +44 7801 445156 (mobile).