The Grand Egyptian Museum is seeking a team of Egyptologists to review and oversee the scenario and write exhibition text in six levels for the Grand Egyptian Museum. The team will be composed of a Senior Egyptologist, who will have final approval over the text, and two Junior Egyptologists, who will work under the supervision of the Senior Egyptologist. The entire team willwork under the direction of Dr. Zahi Hawass, and will be basedin the Secretariat in Zamalek.
- Ph.D. in Egyptology required.
- Excellent written English essential; with experience in writingfor the general public
- Museology background preferred
- M.A. in Egyptology required
- Excellent written English essential